- - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 2000s - - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 1990s - - - - - - -

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thnairg's Podcast - November 2008

As promised (but not as early as hoped -- what else is new?), here is my November podcast. It's the latest in the "Discography" series, and features one of my favorite artists of all time. If you're one of the few who are familiar with them, I hope this podcast rekindles some fond memories. If you're not familiar with them, I hope you end up calling them a new favorite artist ... or, at the very least, enjoy them enough to check out one or more of their albums.

Thnairg's Podcast - November 2008


Coming in next month's podcast ... yes, it's my special, two-part, year-end countdown of my favorite albums of 2008!

Note: Thnairg's Podcast is delivered at the bitrate of 64kbps ... below CD quality, but still perfectly listenable. This is done both to make for quicker downloading, and to discourage piracy. As always, if you enjoy the music featured in my podcast, I encourage you to buy the artists' CDs or MP3s through legitimate means. After all, that's why my podcast is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment