- - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 2000s - - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 1990s - - - - - - -

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Paula Abdul Leaves "American Idol"!


Wow ... how are we possibly going to get the same joy out of "American Idol" now that we know Paula Abdul isn't going to be a part of it next season? It might be tough for me to express my feelings at a time like this, but let me try....

You have been truly wonderful, and ... the light you shine is ... it's what you do, and ... you do it so well, that ... it's hard to express the ... the joy and energy and goodness that you create is ... it's beyond description ... I am so happy that ... this world has had a chance to experience ... your beautiful ... talent and presence and ... I can't wait until ... the next step in your life ... becomes a reality and illuminates the world because ... you deserve the world ... you truly do, and that's ... I just can't put it any more clearly than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment