- - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 2000s - - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 1990s - - - - - - -

Monday, September 24, 2007

Some Kind of Creative Drought

Sorry that the posts have slowed down a bit lately. I haven't been very motivated recently with regard to Thnairg's World of Music. Things have been a bit busy with work, so I've wanted to rest on the weekends more than anything else. I've also had a little trouble thinking up interesting things to write about. I hope this is just a slow period that will pass with time, and that things will bounce back to their lively old selves soon.

I have been thinking about doing my own podcast -- maybe a 15-minute audio program every week (or 30-minute if I get really daring) in which I share my favorite music with you. I've recently found out that an acquaintance who works at a local record store has her own radio show, and I've been daydreaming about the ridiculously huge amount of fun it would be to have my own radio show, and a podcast could be a promising alternative. The good news is, all I need is a microphone for my computer, since I've already got the audio editing software I'd need to paste the whole program together. I get excited just thinking about it, so if my podcast ever happens to materialize, rest assured that here is where you'll be able to download each and every episode.

As I said recently, I'm not shutting down this blog for good ... at the bare minimum, you'll keep getting a CD of the Week and a Song (or two) of the Week. Oh, and speaking of Song of the Week, be sure and cast your vote in the poll at the top of the right-hand column. (It expires at the end of this month.)

1 comment:

  1. A podcast would be fantastic! The perfect fit to go with a music blog. No pressure, though :)

    ReplyDelete