- - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 2000s - - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 1990s - - - - - - -

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Thnairg's Podcast - 2008 Top Ten Favorite Albums Countdown!

It's that time of year again already, boys and girls! Ready or not, here I come with my special, year-end, two-part podcast, counting down my ten favorite albums of the past year! Part 1 gives you the bottom five (#10 to #6), along with a quick shout-out of my other five (#11 to #15) favorite albums in no particular order; and part 2 counts down the top five. There are sure to be surprises and treats for all ... so, enjoy!

Thnairg's Podcast - December 2008 - part 1 (#10 to #6 favorite albums of the year)

Thnairg's Podcast - December 2008 - part 2 (#5 to #1 favorite albums of the year)

Coming next month ... probably the usual "stuff I've recently gotten" podcast.

Note: Thnairg's Podcast is delivered at the bitrate of 64kbps ... below CD quality, but still perfectly listenable. This is done both to make for quicker downloading, and to discourage piracy. As always, if you enjoy the music featured in my podcast, I encourage you to buy the artists' CDs or MP3s through legitimate means. After all, that's why my podcast is here!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent countdown, as always, Thnairg! It was particularly nice to see Jon McL get a shout-out. I didn't love the Keane album as much as you, but it's still nice to see them on your list.

    And your #1, oh, I am SO there with you. Absolutely adore it. I keep going back and forth on whether it's my #1 of the year (Ladyhawke's is the other contender), but it's breathtaking, and you chose one of my favorite songs on it. I could never champion it enough, and it kills me that it won't make my singles list because neither of the two singles are QUITE up there. Thank goodness D'luv wrote about it.

    ReplyDelete