- - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 2000s - - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 1990s - - - - - - -

Monday, October 15, 2007

Thnairg's Podcast: Episode 2

It may be a day late, but it's here -- now with much, much less distortion in my voice! I hope y'all have been enjoying my podcast, and here's the second installment, ready for you to download for your listening pleasure...

Thnairg's Podcast: Episode 2

In this episode: I revive the "Discography" feature that was supposed to be a regular thing on my blog, but "died on the vine" after its first appearance months ago. It didn't even occur to me until after I had recorded the first episode that a podcast would be the perfect medium for such a feature ... after all, when you're trying to describe your love for a recording artist, a written blog can only do so much.

Anyway, the first honoree in my podcast version of the discography feature is Ben Lee. If you've never taken the time to sample his music, I hope you're willing to give these eighteen minutes of your time to do so. I think that some of you will come away with at least a small appreciation for his work, and maybe at least one of you out there will come to love Ben Lee as much as I do.

So, what are you waiting for? Download my latest podcast right here, and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. You have totally sold me on Ben Lee. I'd heard of him, but didn't really think I would like his sound!! I definitely will get his CD Ripe with "Just Say Yes." I think he's the sound I've been needing!

    ReplyDelete