- - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 2000s - - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 1990s - - - - - - -

Monday, August 20, 2007

Wake Up Living

Look out ... the cute little Canadian with the big beefy voice is back! Kalan Porter's new album comes out August 28th (in Canada), and here's the first single! It's a ballad, but it's been so long since he's released anything that I'm a happy camper! Besides, the video's kind-of cool....



Other upcoming releases I'm waiting eagerly for: Teddy Geiger (September?) ... Ben Lee (September 18) ... Queen Latifah (September 25) ... The 5 Browns (October 2). It's shaping up to be a good season!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I love that song! So, thanks for posting it.

    Also, Kalan just put another song up on youtube and it's called "Hurray". I think you'd like it very much. This is the link --- http://youtube.com/watch?v=SsJSyP--IhU

    Did you see this other one of Kalan skydiving? It is also one of my favourites --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSDw8iXj-PM&mode=related&search=

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link to "Hurray" ... the song is great, and the video just might be my favorite of all time! Such a fun one ... now I really can't wait for his album!!

    ReplyDelete