- - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 2000s - - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 1990s - - - - - - -

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Thnairg's Podcast: Episode 3

Well, here it is, a week late but (I hope) worth the wait:

Thnairg's Podcast: Episode 3

This was originally intended to be just a "random songs" podcast, but it ended up becoming a "best of 2006" theme (only ten months late!), in which I feature some of the albums I highlighted in my "Hit Parade 2006" mix CD that I gave to friends and family last Christmas.

Now, for those of you who have that CD, don't worry -- the songs I picked for this podcast are all different than the ones on the CD, so you'll get to hear a second song from each of the albums that were featured on that collection.

Artists featured in this podcast include Bent Fabric, Landon Pigg, Holly Brook, Big City Rock, and more! So, don't waste another second ... dig in, and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment