- - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 2000s - - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 1990s - - - - - - -

Sunday, November 18, 2007

More Horrid Album Covers

Sorry, but I don't have a podcast for you again this week ... I have a bit of a cold, so my voice wouldn't sound very good. But don't worry ... next week's podcast will be coming at ya with a whole bunch of cool new music (birthdays are nice!). In the meantime, just in case you might have been intrigued by my previous post of bad album covers, I've found a couple of websites that you should check out:


LP Cover Lover -- Matthew and Tony are record collectors from New York City who've been accumulating crazy/shocking/bizarre album covers for years, and have been kind enough to show them to us. It hasn't been updated in awhile, but I just discovered it, so there are plenty of weird and wonderful finds to dazzle (or frazzle) the senses. I hope you can keep 'em coming, guys!










BizarreRecords.com -- Well, the name says it all. This site is run by Nick DiFonzo, who bestowed upon us the book I mentioned in that previous post of mine, "Horrifically Bad Album Covers". Here he gives us a huge visual gallery of the album covers he's collected ... some of which are in his book and some of which aren't. I could gawk at these in amazement for days on end!

No comments:

Post a Comment