- - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 2000s - - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 1990s - - - - - - -

Thursday, February 26, 2009

And Now There Are Six

Well, what do you know? I ended up being right about who I thought would make it through "Idol" this week! Well, not counting the wildcard ... and I hope my guess on that one is right as well ... I hate to think we've seen the last of Megan.

Who do I think the wildcards should be so far (assuming they pick one from each week)? Easy: Anoop Desai and Megan Joy Corkrey. I still don't know how the wildcard round works ... do they pick one from each week and bring the finals up to 12 participants? Or do they do a "sing-off" and choose one, making it a group of ten? I guess we'll see in a couple of weeks.

Oh, and fun seeing Brooke White again! Nice song, too ... guess maybe I oughta download it from iTunes....

No comments:

Post a Comment