- - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 2000s - - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 1990s - - - - - - -

Thursday, May 13, 2010

We've Lost Our Teddy Bear

Well, the only reason I'm not sorely disappointed that Michael Lynche was eliminated last night is because Casey actually performed well this week ... though I don't know if I'd necessarily say he did better than Michael. Michael has been consistently great, far more so than Casey, who in my book has been not as consistent, and mostly just okay. I won't comment further on that because I'd just be re-hashing the stuff I've already said.

But how can you not feel heartbroken at Big Mike's departure while watching the clip reel at the end of the show? There's something about a hulking bruiser like Mike holding a tiny newborn baby that just makes you all warm and fuzzy inside, isn't there? And talk about an adorable little baby girl! Anyway, I know we haven't seen the last of Michael, and that he'll be a popular recording artist. See you soon, Big Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment