- - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 2000s - - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 1990s - - - - - - -

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wrong, But Right...

I knew it was going to happen, but I just called it on the wrong week...




















Bye-bye, Kristy Lee Cook ... keep pursuing your dream.

On a much more positive note, HOORAY to Jillian from Maine for mentioning RECORD STORE DAY in the Q&A segment tonight! Remember, people, it's this coming Saturday, April 19th! Be sure and go to your nearest record/CD store and buy something! Anything! Hey, if you're reading this crummy blog, you've got to be enough of a music fan to have a perpetual want list, right? Well, this weekend is your chance to knock a few things off of it!! There's a good chance that the store nearest you, especially if it's participating in Record Store Day, will be having a sale -- I know the one near me is -- so I don't want to hear any excuses!!

Okay, off my soapbox now.

No comments:

Post a Comment