- - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 2000s - - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 1990s - - - - - - -

Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's a Baker's Dozen!

Well, "Idol" is getting more interesting as it goes on, isn't it? You should have seen how giddy I was at the end of this episode ... not only had they chosen Megan, which I was of course very happy with, and another one I pegged, Jasmine ... but after they surprised me by bringing through Matt Giraud (and deservedly so, after a stellar performance like that!), they pleasantly surprised me again by making space for one of our early favorites, Anoop!! YAY!! Could one of these four add-ons follow in the footsteps of Clay Aiken and end up becoming, if not the winner, one of the most successful "Idol" alums in history? Who knows ... but it'll sure as heck be interesting to watch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment