- - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 2000s - - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 1990s - - - - - - -

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tom's Podcast - March 2009

Well, it's "that time of the month" again ... but in a good way! Here's the latest installment of (the appropriately renamed) Tom's Podcast! This time around I play you some of the CDs I've recently gotten, including: a neat new Paolo Nutini-ish/Jason Mraz-ish singer-songwriter ... the eagerly-awaited latest album by one of my personal favorites ... a new Latino artist whose "dark blue" album will make you feel "in the pink" ... and so forth!

Tom's Podcast - March 2009

Coming next month: the first of a neat five-part journey through the nooks and crannies of my music collection...!

Note: Tom's Podcast is delivered at the bitrate of 64kbps ... below CD quality, but still perfectly listenable. This is done both to make for quicker downloading, and to discourage piracy. As always, if you enjoy the music featured in my podcast, I encourage you to buy the artists' CDs or MP3s through legitimate means. After all, that's why my podcast is here!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I miss Daniel Bedingfield :-/ Daniel, come back! We need new music from you!

    ReplyDelete