- - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 2000s - - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 1990s - - - - - - -

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dropping Like Flies!

Well ... first Lacey Brown, then Paige Miles, and now Didi Benami ... I thought the ladies were strong this year, but we've lost three in a row! I wasn't particularly attached to Didi lately, but it's still sad that she had to go and wasn't saved. I tell you, though, at this rate we'll be down to only guys in no time, and there'll be a third male Idol in as many years!

I tuned in a minute or two late (after getting off the phone with my ISP ... long story, don't ask), but it looks like we were spared the grotesque group number this week! I don't suppose we've gotten so lucky that the producers have realized how horrible they are and have dumped them altogether, eh? Probably not ... likely it's just a one-week reprieve. And since I'm not particularly an Usher fan, nor am I any remote semblance of a Diddy (or whatever name he's using this week) fan, I don't have anything to say about the celebrity performances ... except that seeing Ruben Studdard was fun.

Will I have my broadband access back up and running at home by next Tuesday night? It's anybody's guess at this point....

No comments:

Post a Comment