- - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 2000s - - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 1990s - - - - - - -

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Don't Cry, Baby

On the one hand, I'm satisfied that my prediction from last week has held true, but on the other hand I kind-of wish it had played out like I thought last night. Oh well, what's done is done, and Allison Iraheta is on her way. And, as I pretty-much knew was going to happen for several weeks, it's now official that this will be the first time in "American Idol" history that a male contestant will be crowned Idol in two consecutive years. I just don't think it should be Kris. Hate me if you will, Kris lovers, but he's not a whole lot more than a pretty face. Adam and Danny deserve to be in the Top Two. We'll find out if I'm right next week, naturally.

1 comment:

  1. Well I have to disagree with you, I think Kris is quite a talented performer and I predict it will be Kris and Danny in the finale and Kris will win the entire thing this season.

    KulPop

    ReplyDelete