- - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 2000s - - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 1990s - - - - - - -

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Right On Target

Even when it was how I expected it to turn out (except for the fact that Allison was in the bottom three instead of Matt), it was still disappointing to see Lil Rounds and Anoop Desai take their final bows this week. I just hope we see Anoop pop up somewhere else soon, 'cause he's too likeable to to disappear.

On the bright side, it sure was fun to see David Archuleta on the "Idol" stage again! (He sang my least favorite song from his album, but I can't hold that against him.) And was it my imagination, or was he just totally beaming through most of his performance? He just seems to completely love singing for the crowd! And I've gotta say, those disco stars seem to be holding up pretty well after all these years (well, the ladies, anyway).

Okay, now for my updated "Idol" finalist ranking. Here's how I think they're gonna stack up from here on out (as of now, anyway):

  1. Adam
  2. Kris
  3. Danny
  4. Allison
  5. Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment