- - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 2000s - - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 1990s - - - - - - -

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Stacking Up The Idols

You know what? I'm so into this season of "American Idol" that I've gotten the overwhelming urge to rank the contestants in the order I think they'll be eliminated. Don't be surprised if I adjust this list on a regular basis, since even just one mediocre performance can gut a contestant's popularity. But, as it stands now, here's the order in which I think the "Idol" hopefuls will finish:

  1. Danny
  2. Adam
  3. Kris
  4. Matt
  5. Allison
  6. Anoop
  7. Lil

And believe you me, it was tough to rank those top four or five. This time last year, I had maybe two favorites (and I think it was the two Davids, if I remember correctly), but this year I have no fewer than four. I could go on for awhile about how I hope that Allison and Matt aren't eliminated as soon as I predict, or about how I'd rather see Adam win than Danny (Sure, Kris is awfully cute, but once you take that away, how much does he have going for him that no other contestant this year has?), but I wouldn't want to bore you. Any way you slice it, you can't deny that it's shaping up to be an exciting season!

No comments:

Post a Comment