- - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 2000s - - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 1990s - - - - - - -

Monday, April 20, 2009

Tom's Podcast - April 2009

Ready or not, here I come with my latest podcast! It's part one of a five-part (but not necessarily in-a-row) series, and to give you a little hint, it looks like one of my high-school report cards: it has an A, a B, two C's, and a D. Give up? Well, click on it already.

Tom's Podcast - April 2009

Coming next month: probably part two of this series, but possibly not.

Note: Tom's Podcast is delivered at the bitrate of 64kbps ... below CD quality, but still perfectly listenable. This is done both to make for quicker downloading, and to discourage piracy. As always, if you enjoy the music featured in my podcast, I encourage you to buy the artists' CDs or MP3s through legitimate means. After all, that's why my podcast is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment