- - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 2000s - - - - - - - Favorite CDs of the 1990s - - - - - - -

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm Two For Two

Now where was this Paige Miles last night?!? If she'd sounded like she does now, she probably wouldn't have even been in the bottom three, let alone gotten the boot! Oh well, I guess in a way it can all come down to the choice of song. But I think, at least in her case, it's just that her voice is better when it's stronger than when it's soft. At any rate, I'll miss her.

I was a little surprised to see that, for the second week in a row, Tim was in the bottom three ... so I guess his charm is kind-of wearing off on the audience, and that they're finally seeing that he is definitely not one of the stronger singers in this year's lot. I was equally surprised to see that Andrew wasn't in the bottom three, as I expected him to be.

It sounds like next week is R&B ... I'm a bit worried at how some of the contestants will do, especially Tim and Aaron. We shall see...!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you need to worry about Aaron doing R&B, he seems to be pretty good at song choice so far.

    ReplyDelete